Down by the River
| May 17, 2015

It's been the first warm day in April, when I rediscovered the dress my mom has worn for her dance ball many years ago. I've never worn it before but at that day I just felt like it was the perfect dress to dance around in the summer breeze. It was all about jumping trough fields and blooming trees, climbing to the stream and dancing in the golden sunset light. Quite magical, I must admit. You could call it the launch of the spring/summer season and I duly welcomed it. Though I like the dark candle-enlightened evenings, I do prefer hot summer days even more. Everything seems to come back to live , beginning with the whole nature. Do you like this time as much as I do? Love to hear your thoughts!

P.S. More fashionable posts are coming soon haha!















I am wearing
Dress Vintage
Jewellery Bijou Brigitte
Photos by Ilka Neunzling

No comments

Post a Comment