Say it with flowers
| September 7, 2015

Happy Monday everyone! Today I'm back with a fashionable post we shot in the Gardens of the Schwetzingen Palace. This place is pure harmony of architecture, vegetation and water installations.
You might have noticed how much I like flowers, so this surroundings were the perfect match to my peplum shirt, which I love. Flowers are always a good idea, whether it's to say congratulations! or I'm sorry! or just to make someone smile.

In this post you'll see the Hermean Temple, the Apollo Temple and the Orion Fountain area. There will come a second post with some other sights there!
Stay updated!










































I am wearing
iPhone 6 Case Marc by Marc Jacobs
Peplum Shirt Zara
Shorts Zara
Sandals Lazamani
Necklace Vintage
Ring Bijou Brigitte
Bag Coccinelle
Photos by Marie Christin Peters and my dad

No comments

Post a Comment