Off to something new
| October 24, 2016

As life is all about challenging yourself with new projects and get to unknown shores, I wanted to try something new. Since Maurice from Get Flashed Media and I planned to work together, a video shoot seemed to be the perfect occasion and this is how video artistry and fashion met.

Originally, the plan was to shoot some pictures with him, but why not have a look at his filming skills as all you've seen here is photos? So if you need some great shots of yourself in moving pictures or in form of a photo, don't hesitate to get in contact with this talented guy, but see for yourself: click here.

I've been thinking about starting my own YouTube channel where I can share fashion in motion and I like the fact that I can be there closer to you, in a way. Life besides my blog keeps being busy and busier that's why I sadly won't be updating on YouTube on a regular basis but I'm thinking about doing some travel and Vlog videos - so subscribe and stay updated, guys!

Please, I'm super excited to hear your thoughts and comments about this new chapter and make sure to show your love to Maurice, who's put a lot of effort in this video and give it a thumbs up! :)



I am wearing

Sweater Mango
Boots Zara
Rings Bijou Brigitte
Pants Zara
Chain (stole it from my mama)


No comments

Post a Comment