under the palm trees
| July 17, 2017

Hey guys! It's been so long since the last post went online - I'm sorry. The last five weeks have been immense: almost everyday I had a presentation, an exam, a submission date for a portfolio,... Yes and this stressful period just ended on Friday 14th - my birthday. So there were several reasons to celebrate!

Some might remember my holiday in May, when I went the seventh time to the Canarian island Gran Canaria. We were hard-working doing pictures for the blog and I just didn't find the time to finally show them to you until today. But better late than never right?
Hope you'll like them, more to come next week!











I am wearing

Shirt Zara
Trousers Zara
Rings Vintage & Bijou Brigitte
Watch Boccia
Slippers Faith
Shoulder Bag Furla
Necklace Vintage


Photos by my dad

1 comment