Hello 2018!
| January 1, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!

I hope you had a great start into year 2018! I am not that kind of person who makes New Year's resolutions - I always try my best in any way. But today's post is about giving you a little update about my private future as well as the one for this blog (keep calm, I won't quit :D).

Personal first: 2018 is the year of my graduation, despite the process already started in Aug 2017. Since then I'm planning, designing and coordinating my final collection - additionally to my usual classes. It takes a lot of organization to keep on track, but that's something I've brought to perfection meanwhile.
After I've accomplished my graduation, I'm going to begin a new chapter abroad. Any guesses? (Will tell you about it as soon as it's more immediate!)

Now regarding the blog: You experienced less postings this year, especially since September (you now know about the non existing free time, right?) and I'm really sad about haven't being able to post as regular as I did the years before and as I set my own goal. I can tell you that the first months of 2018 will also be not my most active ones, just because there are so many exams, presentations and several dead lines for creative work. BUT - and here comes the great and exciting part - I'm going to repay you for this with a brand you web presence.

Yep, through my creative studies also my style and taste in design has evolved (it may become obvious through my new look on Instagram @SPOTLIGHT.MCP and in the last posting. So my wish to edify the visual appearance of this website grew and now we are making it real!
It will be a lot of work and it will certainly take some time until I can reveal it to you, but I'm just to happy about the fact we started to get this thing on the way!

By the way, the new site will be reached be a new dot address I will inform you about as soon as it hits the universe!

Puh quite a text today, so you are well updated for the milestones in my 2018. What are you going to do or what are your goals? Let me know in the comment section below! :)

Best wishes for the new year!


No comments

Post a Comment